Wednesday, May 24, 2017

What is happening - chatty blog post

Hello out there...

What is new?

Violin Bow News:   I have a lovely new Holstein II wooden violin bow.  I got it from the Fiddlershop in Florida. Feel free to comment or ask questions and I  can give you more details.  And here is the link. MY New Bow.   I enjoy this wondrous and beautiful bow more than I can express.   I got to try a few bows before I made up my mind.  That was quite an experience.  And she looks pretty with my violin as well, that is just a bonus.


I have been making some soap.  I made some lovely bars for Mothers Day for my family of mom's... (mom, sister, daughter, nieces..).  That particular batch had the best sweet smell.  It is Black Raspberry with vanilla hints.










  Facebook Page.  Then I did some catch up soap making for sale to my office.  Once people use it, they don't necessarily want other soap.   I also do plan to debut some soap for sale in the "shop" officially to the Home Goods By Toni Customers.   June!!!


My violin time has been limited, so I go home at lunch to play as this usually gives me 30 minutes.  But then I have to be careful with time.  I am also at home and it takes focus not to wash a dish or do a little clean up while I am home on break... I get so distract.. OH I have a plant to water, oh what can I put in the crock pot.  AND.... I don't have any real violin projects going.  I need to review what I need to work on, and what I want to play. I am ready to learn something lovely and soul stirring.  Perhaps something classical or something from my Beatles song book. Any suggestions?

In my kitchen, there is still bread making and then there is research.  oh yes...  Chinese dumplings.  I don't make them, I rarely have ever eaten them.  They are my new obsession.  So I will end this post and hit up Amazon for bamboo dumpling steamers.   I am looking to make something simple, of the round style Chinese dumplings with Pork, cabbage and ginger.    And anything that is Weigh Watcher somewhat friendly is better.  And as always homemade is better for me too.

Happy Wednesday to all.

PS.  I love all the private messages, but feel free to chat it up here on the blog too.   I find often it is nice to share here and just ignore some of the other social network venues.  Blogging feels old fashioned and more safe...I guess that sounds silly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and feel free to leave me a note here.