Friday, April 13, 2018

The Other Side of the Lake

Next Week I will jog / walk a half Marathon (Folsom Lake Trail Run 2018) on the other side of this plump beautiful reservoir. I trained a bit under (boo) peaked too soon (boo)  and did not correct body obstacles/ issues.   But I am ready and excited because I know I can reach in, dig and do this!!! 4/21/2018.
I looked across the water today on my taper walk today and I was mesmerized by the miles and water.
I just might be a bit slower than I had imagined.    It will mean a lot to me... even worth the ugly crawl across the finish  or the completion time.  It just means a lot to me.
#SEVENDAYS

Nikon


Nikon

Nikon

Nikon

Nikon

Nikon

Nikon

Nikon
The last picture was just a little adventure down a little trail off the levee. And that green little valley opened up and said hello to me.   And I was enchanted.
Happy Weekend.

Photo notes:  Camera on Auto setting really did capture the vivid day.  No filters, no edits. I wonder about these things when I take pictures.  I see the edited landscapes, mountains and bridges pictures that are so prevalent these days and I can't make up my mind if I can go there... changing the pictures of what I saw to something else.   I think that is my official art block... so I will work on removing the stick and getting more creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and feel free to leave me a note here.