Monday, June 1, 2020

Delicious Monster omelette for two - Recipe

What I did:

One large potato - diced and seasoned and cooked in the air fryer at 400 for about 8 minutes.  (you could skillet fry them...and they's probably even yummier)

2 cups spinach chopped, one small red onion diced up.

I fried five slices of bacon and put to the side. Later chopped up.  I poured most of the grease out and then sautéed the onion and spinach and added chopped onion.  I set it to the side.

I whipped up 5-6 eggs and poured into the skillet and let cook.  I roll the pan around and  push the omelette to the side to get all the inside cooked.

I also roll it around high on the sides of the pan to give a nice crepe edge.  I added the spinach mixture and a layer of potatoes and about 1/4 cup cheese. I folded the omelette over and topped with a sprinkle of cheese and green onions.


I used onion powder, garlic powder and parsley on my potatoes in the air fryer with 1 tablespoon olive oil.

I use salt and pepper here and there.  It was a beautiful omelette for two. There was a little cup of left over potatoes for hubby and we didn't even finish it.

It is a great way to start the day with some spinach and onions...

1 comment:

Thanks for reading and feel free to leave me a note here.