Thursday, January 18, 2018

Worth the climb...you never know... be brave.

It was a new to me view.  The climb was only about 22 stories cut short by my fatigue. I was already 69 stories into a hike down  from Clementine.  Thus making the end total for that day 100 stories/floors 1200 ft elevation gain.  For novice trail gal (me) that was a lot and a goal achieved.   January 14th, 2018.   It’s beautiful to look up and be so alive. (The whole point of being out there is to live and feel alive).   It was  also very cool  (magnificent) to see the perspective of previous hikes on the other side base to top. It was a chance taken on a random trail....be brave, take courage and feel alive. New views and  a different angle of the sun on my face.  I feel grateful.  Thank you God and Earth🌞


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and feel free to leave me a note here.