Friday, January 25, 2019

Friday, Dexter and goals

Get up!
  I spent the last hour, yes ONE hour catching up on social media. I have no regrets seeing what all of my friends and family are up to.  And then I scrolled through Instagram to see what SUPER duper motivational advice I could get.  I am pretty sure Tony Robbins, Rachel Hollis, Brendon Brushard and Dave Ramsey would tell me to get my butt up and get all over this day.

Truth... I will get at it  ... school starts next week.  (Black and White Photography, Digital imaging, and an outdooor photography workshop).

I have a little fiddle jam tomorrow and I need to see if my ancient equipment works. And new strings to break in.  And then after today... I have 7 days of commitments. And then just a mere short Sunday off. My plan to succeed is to use my down time for self care and not let any time me get gobbled up from mindless scrolling on social media. And to go to bed every night at 9 pm. (No screens)

So... I will get the coffee going.   It’s also weigh-in Friday.  (Weight Watchers).  Chores, bill, House, food prep....... but at least I don’t have to leave my home.

Have a great weekend.  I worked on some black and white photography with the dog.   So today’s treat is Dexter Roy!




Be on the look out for how I lost 11 lbs in four weeks and the yummy foods I ate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and feel free to leave me a note here.