Friday, September 20, 2019

Canal trail to Auburn Canyon Overlook - July 2019

More posts from my drafts folder.  I get lazy and I forgot to write.  I forget that this is nice to use words and create my journal and actually speak to everyone instead of just flashing a bunch of photos on Facebook or Instagram.   For those that do want to see more of my activities with less word - Follow me on Instagram.  I am Toni Gomez. 

This is Auburn California - My husband and I followed the canal path and found other lovely views from the place where we hike the most because it is local.  The views were beautiful, the trail was easy on the body because sometimes wandering is just what my soul needs.  Give yourself permission to turn off the miles tracker and just roam.  This was actually recorded this day because of training but there was no hurry or rush or records to break.  (it was about 6.3 miles, only 317 ft of elevation gain.   Nature restores and I was with my best trail friend.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and feel free to leave me a note here.