Friday, February 5, 2021

 Hello 2021 - I think.

Whether we like it or not isn't really an option, and whether things got better is all a matter of very strict personal opinion by many.  

But welcome back to my blog.   I have been busy  through December 2020 finishing up my photography degree at Sierra College.  I started with my first photography class in 2018 and pushed through graduation in two years with  my full time job and that included SUMMER classes.  And if you know about summer school, well you know what I am talking about.   Two classes - 6 units - 8 weeks.  And my Fall semester was two classes and independent study for 7 units.

When I was not studying or working in 2020, I was COOKing... boy oh boy was I ever. Over time I will share my food projects, dumplings, egg rolls, and homemade noodles.  I was already making sour dough bread 7 years pre pandemic so that was a no brainer for me.  But I did get interested in some fancier techniques etc. 

Well - I know I have always posted so many pictures of San Francisco, but I can not help it.  So here are a few captures from a quick visit, stroll and lunch last Sunday.





Have a fantastic weekend!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and feel free to leave me a note here.