Monday, May 21, 2018

Mostly uncensored and unsolicted thoughts

....And furthermore these thoughts will probably be vague in nature.  Comments and questions are welcome.

My community is up in arms about a homeless shelter being built that will have 400 beds.  I am more afraid of my community that is afraid to help and shelter humans than I am of the shelter.   I hope to find time to volunteer and help feed humans.

I watched a show on Armenia last night.  All the things that I don't know.  It truly keeps me up at night and down the rabbit hole for more Information.

I am surprised with how sheltered I am from  generations of world disasters AKA GENOCIDE when there is not a foothold or oil etc. or any reason for humanitarian assistance.

 I am at a place in my head where I am a bit "grumpy" about being spoon fed "what is important in the world."   Now and in the past.  

I heard a quote (that I only wrote part of)  from an Armenian person on the show.  It had to do with more pride in surviving, than in victim.   That was how they survived, got better, stronger and kept dignity.

I am adding that to my immediate thoughts.  There is a lot spoken there.  So much to chew on.  

I am upset at how long anyone even cares about what is happening in schools.   (Myrdering if children). And how everyone is fighting over it and not looking into the mirror at decades and decades of disconnection and violence.  They say to turn your broken heart into art, but what do you do with the rage born of deception, deceit, and control?

Mountain Lion attacks.... that is on my mind.  You are not supposed to run from them but if you are a trail runner...you are already running. I have to think of this more. Carrying a handgun is not an option for me as I am trigger happy, I know this much is true. 

Part II - Well part two needs to come with clarification from coffee.  Have a great Monday, be spunky - Let's talk.

Edited because my iPad and direct blogger do not get along!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and feel free to leave me a note here.