Tuesday, March 17, 2020

My Nephew

We lost my 35 year old nephew.  Jeffrey Brian Coker.  Rip my love.

My sister and I had 8 kids in ten years.  We raised our kids together.  Whether they loved it or not.. in the way of things back then, every Friday we hooked up.

There was dinner... music and zillions of cousins running so round.  I would get off work and Roman and I would go to sisters house.  It was the go to for many years.

I remember the most about the music...sis’s kid had their mom’s music down.

I don’t recall 8 more different human beings.. all so different...    As they grew they had opinions and attitudes... but I never paid too much attention.  Old school mom.., everyone likes everyone.

I might have dis-serviced my kids or a niece or nephew but in reality they learned to have to get along.  I loved everyone.. no matter what...family matters most.

But I didn’t force anyone to like each other.

It turns out they all loved each other TONS and they each are grieving and hurting for the loss of Jeff. I started this to write more... but I can not tonight.  BUT  I am the memory keeper and I have all the memories in my head and heart.   I’ve starred releasing them.   I am also the photographer so I have the  all files too. DECADES!

I love you my Jeff.  My little buddy. A toast to you.  I felt you leave this world...keep being special and keep talking to us all.
Thank you for holding my hand.

Now I blast a memory page from an aunties files... I have so much more than even this ... this is a start.
























 
I never can say good bye...
Don’t leave too far so that I can’t feel your love and jokes.  I am lucky I am older so I get see you soon.  Love you Jeffery Beffry.

***severely edited for the worst typos and grammer*** posted from my iphone during a hard time.***

2 comments:

Thanks for reading and feel free to leave me a note here.