Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Healthier eats

Then there are days where you food prep for health, budget and time savers.  So I took an hour on Sunday to cook up some ground turkey and beef with onion, green pepper, fresh cut off the cobb corn, chili seasoning (packets...boo!) and parsely and got it all cooked together...

Then I added  the seasoned meat mixture to a pan with canned kidneys and chili beans and a can of crushed tomatoes.  (I know I would have loved to use dry beans and fresh tomatoes, but it was a time saver).

I cooked it for an hour or so and it is in fridge now in  Tupperware for meals this week.   I will simmer and add garlic and serve with bread one night and with rice another night.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and feel free to leave me a note here.